Monday, January 02, 2012

Whimsical, oooo, purty!

Oh, hi :-D

So...I spotted this little gem a few weeks back, but didn't bother to pick it up at the time.  Now I learn that this is a hard to find polish at the moment, so of course, I kick myself for not buying it earlier.  2 days ago while shopping at Pharmasave, I notice all classic Revlons are one sale ($2.99 zomg!), and, lo and behold, there she is!
Revlon's Whimsical.  It's super super sheer, I would definitely layer it over something next time.  This is 4 coats (with a coat of SV to top it) and you can still see my nail line.  I wanted to see all the pretty layers this polish creates on its own though.

I have a feeling this won't stay on my fingers long.  The formula kind of reminds me of my least favorite nail polish I've ever purchased, Wet N Wild Megalast in 2% Milk (it will NOT set for me...grr) so we'll see what happens.

Well, that's it for tonight.  I don't go back to work until Thursday so hopefully I'll have some time to play with my nails some more!

What do you think of Whimsical?  Have you been able to find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment