Sunday, January 01, 2012

My first Blog Post!

Greetings!  It appears you have stumbled upon my fancy new nail blog.  I'm just starting out in the world of nails, and wanted a place to share my experiences (and epic failures) with the nail blog community.

For my first post, I'd like to show you my current NOTD.




This is China Glaze's In The Lime Light (a super bright neon that dries matte) topped with OPI's Fresh Frog of Bel Air.  I slathered a sexy coat of Seche Vite on top.

I forgot that In the Lime Light was a neon and should really be layered so this is five coats.  But it dries super quick, so I was ok with it.

I bought In the Lime Light because I'm a huuuuuuge Rush fan, and one of my favorite songs of theirs is Limelight.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. All the world's indeed a stage, and we are merely players, performers and portrayers... Each another's audience, outside the gilded cage... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world!!:] great mani to start it off, i love in the limelight

    ReplyDelete