Tuesday, January 03, 2012

-30 outside? Warm and Fozzie inside :)

It's collllllld outside.  I'm not usually one to follow appropriate seasonal colors when it comes to nail polish.  If it like it; I'll wear it.  Neons in January?  You bet!  But today, in celebration of it feeling like -30C outside (-22F for you Americans) I thought I'd finally try out my bottle of OPI Warm and Fozzie from the Muppets collection.

Ain't it purty!  So many different little shimmer flakie colors.  Looking at my nails instantly makes me feel warmer.
I also bravely ventured outdoors to get some direct sunlight pictures.  I get ZERO direct sunlight in my place, and I usually only do my nails at night, so sunlight pictures are not something I'm used to taking.  I'm going to try to do more though, cause this looks marvelous!

Off to drink a pot of coffee.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment