Monday, March 05, 2012

I'm Alive!

Greetings!

I've been busy busy and frankly haven't been super inspired to make blog posts.  I'm still changing my nails every other day or so though, don't worry :D

I recently had a number of catastrophic breaks on my right hand that resulted in sticking a few fake nails on.  I just couldn't bring myself to cut all of my nails off.  When I finally removed them, the damage they did to my natural nails made me freak out so much that I just bit the bullet and cut them all down.  Now I'm working on rebuilding some healthier (albeit much shorter than I'd like) nails.

I did these last night, so excuse the slight bit of tip wear from today.

click to make big!

I got this idea from this tutorial from Chloe's Nails.  I did alternating nails a base coat of either OPI Warm & Fozzie (the gold) and OPI Your Royal Shine-ness, taped a nail off, and did a V of Sally Hansen Black Out.  There are multiple layers of Seche Vite on these nails (see the lovely bubbling I got on my ring finger?)

Please excuse my less than stellar cuticles, this was a very impromptu decision to take some pictures and make a little blog post to show that I'm still alive.

Yayyy taping!

2 comments:

  1. These look great! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Ive nominated you for an award here: http://cakeshoptundra.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award-and-butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete