Friday, February 03, 2012

Totally ready for Spring...Pastel Watercolor Nails

Greetings fellow nail enthusiasts!  I've had just about enough winter for one year, so I thought I'd start doing some Spring-themed nail art.

I first saw these Watercolor nails on Chalkboard Nails and was totally inspired to try them myself.  Mine aren't as colorful as the lovely Sarah's, but I like them anyways.
 Click to make big!
Click to make big!
Click to make big!


I'm not going to get into the how-to's for this, because frankly, I'm AWFUL at explaining things.  This is a good tutorial.

I used:
Wet N Wild French White Creme
OPI Pink Friday
Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le
           
I hope you like my pastelly goodness!

6 comments:

  1. Looks awesome. I wanted to try these with colors for Valentine's Day. New follower btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Valentines colors would be pretty! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out! http://prettypolishedpointers.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! :D

    And that is so cool, I saw on another blog that you live in Ottawa too!!

    ReplyDelete